My 2022 Review
In 2022 I have created these 8 upcycling works of art. From left to right:
- 1950s Carl Zeiss slide projector 'Kleinbildwerfer 100' turned into a retrofuturistic ray gun
- Sollux medical lamp from the 1920s with giant Edison bulb and green LED ring
- Antique 1930s Siemens fan with 3 Edison bulbs
- 1930s Hairdryer 'Fön' by Sanitas upcycled with a blue CFL-tube and LEDs
- Upcycled AVOmeter and a Siemens Helium-Neon-Lasertube
- Antique binoculars from 1900 with Edison bulbs and blue CFL tubes
- Golden vintage KTAS telephone upcycled with Edison bulbs and Märklin wheels
- 1950s Molitor radiant heater with big electron tube and red LEDs
Art is my hobby and above all relaxation - my yoga, so to speak.
I only continue to work on my upcycling pieces when I enjoy it and get into the creative flow. You can't force that.
Of course, it's also nice to show the art and talk about it with other people.
A highlight in 2022 was my participation in the big Maker Faire in Hannover with over 12,000 visitors. That gives energy again for new works.
Let’s create - not destroy.
Write a comment